There is never a better time than the present to make decisions to protect you and your loved ones. Leonard Law is devoted to putting a plan in place that addresses your concerns while maximizing the legacy that you leave. We spend time getting to know each of our clients and learn about them, their families, and their passions. This is your journey and we will be there to counsel you every step of the way.
Whether you are single, a young couple with minor children, an empty-nester, partners in a committed relationship, or recently widowed, we will customize a plan to put your mind to ease. Specifically, Leonard Law can assist you with:
- Putting in place Last Wills and Testaments to detail the disposition of your assets
- Guiding you on ways to avoid probate for your situation
- Drafting a Revocable Trust to provide for long term management of assets for your beneficiaries
- Preparing a Durable Financial Power of Attorney
- Planning for the succession of your business
- Assisting with the decision making process of “end of life” choices and creating Living Wills and Healthcare Powers of Attorney
- Creating HIPAA Authorizations
- Designing Special Needs Trusts for a special needs beneficiary
- Creating Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Drafting Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
- Preparing Defective Grantor Irrevocable Trusts
- Preparing Federal Gift Tax Returns
We also have experience working with families to put a plan in place to protect a family vacation home. Also known as cottage succession planning, this involves setting up a limited liability company or trust to hold and administer the property for generations to come. Leonard Law can discuss the advantage or disadvantages of either and guide you and your family down the right path.